Broiled Avocado Luncheon Cup
- 1 cup - uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 - 4 drops - TryMe Cajun Sunshine Sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) - grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon - onion, minced
- 1/4 cup - dried bread crumbs
- 4 - avocados, halved & pitted
- 1 (5 ounce) package - Hormel stick pepperoni, chopped
- 1/4 cup - grated carrot
- 1/4 cup - mayonnaise ( we prefer Blue Plate Mayonnaise)
- 1 tablespoon - butter, melted
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions.
- Scoop out avocado from shells and mash with Cajun Sunshine.
- Spread mixture in bottom and around sides of shells. Combine macaroni, pepperoni, cheese, carrots, onion and mayonnaise.
- Spoon into shells.
- Sprinkle mixture of bread crumbs and melted butter over filling.
- Broil 3 –5 minutes.
- Serves 4 with 2 half shells each.