Bubbly Satsuma Tea
Satsuma trees were introduced to Louisiana in 1880, and by 1890 they were planted in abundance across South Louisiana. Fresh satsumas have a sweet juice that adds a tangy brightness to sweet tea, and our ready-to-drink sweet tea makes this an easy refresher to put together. We make it extra festive with a bubbly kombucha topper, because that’s how we roll.
- 3 ounces Luzianne® Ready to Drink Sweet Tea
- 3 ounces satsuma juice (or tangerine or orange juice)
- 3 ounces kombucha
- Fresh mint leaves dusted with powdered sugar, for garnish
- POUR tea and juice into a tall glass over ice.
- TOP with kombucha.
- GARNISH with mint leaves and serve.