Bubbly Satsuma Tea
Citrus season is upon us! First planted along the Mississippi river, below New Orleans, Satsumas were introduced to Louisiana in 1880 and by 1890 trees were planted across all south Louisiana parishes. Great for easy peeling and eating, fresh squeezed satsuma juice add brightness and a hint of tang to sweet tea. The bubbly water topper is extra, because that’s how we roll.
- 3 ounces Luzianne® Ready to Drink Sweet Tea
- 3 ounces satsuma juice (or tangerine or orange juice)
- 3 ounces Mineral water
- Fresh mint leaves dusted with powdered sugar, for garnish
- POUR tea and juice into a tall glass over ice.
- TOP with kombucha.
- GARNISH with mint leaves and serve.