Back to top
Buffalo Chicken Chili Dip
8 to 10 servings
Buffalo Chili Sauce
- 1 Carroll Shelby’s® White Chicken Chili Kit
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Crystal hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 ounces (1 block) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Chili Sauce (recipe follows)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 cups Carroll Shelby’s® White Chili Roasted Chicken, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with butter.
- Make Buffalo Chili Sauce: Measure 2 tablespoons of Chili Kit Spice Packet (reserve remaining seasonings for another use) and combine with melted butter, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl; mix well.
- Make Dip: Combine cream cheese, Buffalo sauce and sour cream in the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add shredded chicken and mix well. Stir in 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish, top with the remaining cheese and bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with sliced green onions and serve with chips, crackers or crudités.