Cajun Oyster Bisque
- 2 (10 ounce) cans - condensed oyster stew, undiluted
- 3 cups - milk
- 3/4 cup - water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons - onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons - dried celery flakes
- 2 - bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon - TryMe Cajun Sunshine Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can - oysters, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoon - all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons - water
- 1/4 cup - sherry
- 2 tablespoons - dried parsley flakes
- Combine oyster stew, milk, water, minced onion, celery flakes, bay leaves, TryMe Cajun Sunshine and chopped oysters in medium saucepan.
- Stir until well mixed. Bring to a boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Combine flour and 2 Tbsp. water, blend until smooth.
- Stir into oyster stew mixture and simmer about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sherry and parsley.
- Serve at once.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.