Caper and Lemon Deviled Egg Salad
Elevate an everyday egg salad with the Mediterranean flavors of Greek yogurt, fragrant lemon and salty capers and serve with crackers, toast points or in a hearty sandwich.
- 6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chives, thinly sliced + 1 tablespoon sliced on a bias
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Slice eggs in half, remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Press yolks through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl. In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, capers, lemon zest, mustard, chives, salt and pepper and whisk until smooth. Add the yolks and stir until well combined.
- Chop egg whites and fold them into yolk mixture.
- Serve on toast or crackers, garnished with sliced chives.