Back to top
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 3 cups strong brewed New England® Coffee, chilled
- 1 cup vanilla or light chocolate soymilk
- Place 13×9-inch pan in freezer to chill. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Pour into chilled pan; freeze 30 minutes. When ice crystals begin to form at edges of pan, stir mixture with fork. Freeze about 2 hours longer, stirring every 30 minutes, until completely frozen.
- Remove granita from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Scrape surface with fork and spoon into individual dessert dishes. Garnish as desired.