Cobb Salad To Go
- 1 package Ranch seasoning
- 1 cup whole milk, buttermilk, or heavy cream
- 1 cup Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped or shredded
- 6 strips of bacon, roughly chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut into quarters
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large Haas avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into ½-inch cubes
- DRESSING: Combine the Ranch seasoning, milk and mayonnaise in a bowl and whisk well. Chill for at least 30 minutes. Transfer to individual jars and set aside until ready to use.
- SALAD: To prepare the salad “to go” you will need a large glass jar or any glass container with a lid.
- ARRANGE the lettuce in the bottom of the glass jar or container and top with bacon, eggs, blue cheese, chicken, tomatoes and avocado. Stack each ingredient in a layer or lay out in neat rows. To serve the salad, drizzle with the dressing, cover the container and shake.