Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
4 to 6 servings
Pick up an extra rotisserie chicken at the grocery to make this delicious chicken salad the easy way. Toast the pecans for a savory crunch that complements the tart and sweet dried cranberries.
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (or dried cherries)
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups roasted chicken, chopped
- Combine mayonnaise, pecans, cranberries, celery, shallot, mustard, orange juice, parsley and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Fold in the chicken and toss well to combine.
- Serve on a baguette, roll or sliced bread, on crackers or as a salad on a bed of greens.