Go Bold Marinated Steak
Coat steak evenly in this mayonnaise-based marinating sauce to add incredible flavor, seal in moisture and prevent sticking on the grill. Grill some vegetables on the side and it’s a wrap!
- 2 tablespoons Blue Plate®️ Go Bold Chipotle Lime Sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Guajillo chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless New York strip steak (or rib-eye or flank)
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Grilled vegetables, for serving
- Cilantro, for serving
- Corn (or flour) tortillas, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Whisk together Go Bold® Chipotle Lime Sauce, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and lime juice in a shallow bowl. Add steaks and coat with marinade. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove steak from refrigerator and bring to room temperature. Transfer to a platter and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Transfer steaks to the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn steaks over and continue to cook 3 to 5 minutes for medium rare (an internal temperature of 135 ℉), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140℉), or 8 to 10 minutes for medium well (150℉). When done, remove from grill and allow steak to rest for at least 5 minutes before carving.
- Carve the steak into strips and serve with grilled vegetables, lime and tortillas. Top with Go Bold® Chipotle Lime Sauce and garnish with cilantro.