Back to top
Green Goddess Dip
Variation: Add a half cup more mayonnaise and use to dress salads.
- ¾ cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons pressed or minced garlic
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- ¼ cup minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- COMBINE all ingredients in medium bowl until smooth and creamy. Transfer to serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until flavors are blended, at least 1 hour.
- SERVE cold with crackers or fresh vegetables. Refrigerate, covered, up to 2 days.