Back to top
Kickoff Chip Dip
Planning a game-day party? This quick and easy dip is delicious with chips or your favorite veggies.
- 1 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- ½ cup full-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup finely chopped black olives
- 1 cup prepared salsa (hot or mild)
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Creole seasoning, to taste
- Tortilla chips and/or fresh vegetables for serving
- MIX in a medium bowl mayonnaise, yogurt or sour cream, cheese, olives, salsa, green chiles and cumin. Taste and add Creole seasoning to taste as necessary.
- CHILL at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables. Keeps for up to 2 days.