Luzianne Cafe Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
2 1/2 Cups
We drizzle this special sauce on our fried chicken sandwich at the Luzianne Cafe in New Orleans, prompting a Garden & Gun Magazine reviewer to wish it was sold by the gallon! It’s a dipping sauce for wings, pizza, and fried chicken or seafood, and a dressing for salads and slaws. You can even use it to marinate fried chicken.
- 1 1/3 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ ounce hot sauce (We use Try Me® Cajun Sunshine)
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine mayo, buttermilk, garlic, celery salt, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and hot sauce in the bowl of a food processor and mix.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold the fresh dill and parsley into the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. The dressing can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.