Back to top
Mexican Vanilla Coffee Syrup
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup French Market Coffee Cold Brew Concentrate®, Classic Chicory, or your favorite flavor
- 2 tablespoons Mexican vanilla extract
Makes about 1 cup of syrup
- COMBINE water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 3 minutes and until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- ADD coffee concentrate and continue to simmer until syrup begins to thicken, about 12 minutes. It should be thick but pourable.
- ADD vanilla extract and stir.
- REMOVE from heat and cool to room temperature.
- STORE in refrigerator for up to 1 month.