Mojo-Style Roast Pork
Mayonnaise is the base for a flavorful marinade that stays on the surface of the pork loin as it’s roasting, ensuring a crispy, delicious result. Serve as an entree with your favorite dinner sides, or slice it thinly for sandwiches such as Baked Cubano Sliders.
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 6 cloves garlic (2 tablespoons), minced
- 2 scallions (2 tablespoons), minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin, about 3 1/2 pounds
- Combine the mayonnaise, orange juice, lime juice, garlic, scallions, oregano, orange zest, lime zest, cumin, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and whisk well.
- Transfer pork to a resealable plastic bag, pour and spread marinade over pork, seal and refrigerate for 12 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Remove pork from marinade and allow to reach room temperature.
- Transfer pork to a roasting pan and cook for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350℉ and continue to roast for 10 minutes, or until internal temperature is 140℉. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.