- TryMe Tenneessee Sunshine Sauce
- soft margarine
- cooking oil
(Recipe for two broilers)
- Divide each broiler into four pieces, splitting down backs and then crosswise.
- Season with salt and Tennessee Sunshine Sauce and brown in mixture of margarine and cooking oil.
- When chickens have browned, place in flat baking dish and drench with Tennessee Sunshine Sauce.
- Cover and bake slowly in 325° F. oven until tender.
- Before serving, remove cover and allow time for chicken to brown some more.