Back to top
Peanut Butter Coffee Balls
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of French Market Coffee®️ Mocha Concentrate
- 1 (4-ounce) package dark chocolate, (couverture chocolate, for melting)
- COMBINE the peanut butter, oats, honey, pecans, vanilla and coffee in a bowl and mix until smooth and well combined.
- PLACE bowl in the fridge and allow mixture to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- ROLL the mixture into balls.
- MELT dark chocolate according to package directions; drizzle chocolate on each ball (or dip or roll each ball in chocolate).