Back to top
Adding a bit of Kombucha to traditional tea for a fun, fizzy drink to sip on the porch, patio, deck or balcony. Toss in a bit of vodka for a fun adult beverage.
- 4 ounces kombucha, preferably Big Easy Bucha Streetcar Sipper
- 4 ounces Luzianne® Ready-to-Drink Sweet Tea®️
- 2 ounces orange juice (or satsuma juice)
- 2 ounces vodka (or rum), optional
- Satsuma slices, for garnish
- COMBINE all ingredients in a tall glass filled with crushed ice and stir.
- GARNISH with satsuma slices and serve immediately.