- 1/2 pound - elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons - flour
- 1/4 pound - grated american cheese
- salt, to taste
- 1/4 tablespoon - margarine
- 2 cups - milk
- 2 teaspoons - TryMe Tenneessee Sunshine Sauce to taste
- 1 cup - crabmeat, shrimp or tuna
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- Make a sauce by blending margarine with flour and adding milk.
- Add cheese and cook over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Blend in Tennessee Sunshine Sauce and salt to taste.
- Place a layer of macaroni in buttered casserole, then a layer of seafood and bell pepper, then cheese sauce.
- Repeat until dish is filled.
- Top with bread crumbs and bake in moderate oven (350°F.) about 30 minutes. Serves 6.