Sparkling Arnold Palmer
The ultimate fizzy refresher for warm weather, this quick and simple mocktail gets a citrus upgrade from tart, juiced-up ice cubes, making it just the drink for a laid-back weekend. Add a shot of liquor to make it part of the spring and summer cocktail rotation, too.
- 3/4 cup Luzianne Ready To Drink Sweet Iced Tea
- 2 large Lemon Ice Cubes (recipe follows)
- Sparkling water
- Mint springs, for garnish
Lemon Ice Cubes
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Spring water
- Make Lemon Ice Cubes: Fill a large ice-cube tray half full with lemon juice, top off with water and freeze.
- Fill a tall glass with 2 large Lemon Ice Cubes (more if using smaller cubes). Pour tea into glass, top off with sparkling water, garnish with mint sprigs and serve immediately.