Back to top
Spiced Cocoa and Pecan Iced Coffee
- 8 ounces homemade cold-brewed French Market® Coffee
- 2 to 4 ounces whole milk or milk alternative
- 1 ounce El Guapo® Creole Orgeat
- 5 to 6 dashes El Guapo® Spiced Cocoa Bitters
- Combine the cold-brew coffee, milk, Creole Orgeat and Spiced Cocoa Bitters in a cocktail shaker or large glass and stir well.
- Pour coffee mixture into a tall glass filled with ice and serve immediately.
Make your own rich, dark cold brew to pair with delicious, sweet toasted pecan and cane sugar orgeat syrup and spicy cocoa flavored bitters for a burst of classic Louisiana flavors.