Spicy Tiger Marinated Crab Claws
6 appetizer servings
Start off game day or a dinner party with a roar by serving these delicious fresh crab claws tossed in a quick homemade marinade featuring tart and spicy Habanero Lime Tiger Sauce®.
- 3 tablespoons Tiger Sauce®️ Habanero Lime
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon chopped Thai basil or Italian basil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 pound Louisiana blue crab claws
- COMBINE all ingredients except for crab claws in a small bowl and mix well.
- TRANSFER crab claws to a serving bowl and add marinade. Toss well.
- MARINATE crab claws, covered, in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving. Toss again just before serving.