Sweet Tea Frozen Pops
Here’s a tasty reminder that staying hydrated can be a lot of fun. These delicious frozen pops are a great way to enjoy some freshly brewed sweet tea on front porches, patios or poolside – the ultimate refresher!
- 2 cups spring water
- 1 bag Luzianne® Family Sized Iced Sweet Tea
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Bring water just to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. Add tea bag and steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bag.
- Add lime juice to brewed tea and stir well. Pour tea into molds and add mint leaves, if desired, into each mold.
Freeze until ready to serve.
- For best results, pre-chill the ice pop molds in the freezer and chill the brewed tea in the fridge before pouring it into the molds.
- Loosen the frozen pops from the molds by running the bottom of the mold under cool or lukewarm water for a minute or two; the frozen pops should then easily slide out.