The king of game-day dips, this classic homemade guacamole gets the Tiger Sauce Habanero Lime upgrade. Set out the corn chips because this dip is a winner.
- 3 medium, ripe Haas avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Try Me®️ Tiger Sauce Habanero Lime
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Fresno pepper, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- PLACE avocado in a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork, leaving some larger chunks for texture.
- ADD tomatoes, red onion, lime juice, Tiger Sauce, cilantro, garlic, pepper, sea salt and cayenne pepper and mix well.
- LAY plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and let sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.