- 3 medium ripe Hass avocados- peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeño, minced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Tiger Sauce Habanero
- Place the avocado pulp in a large mixing bowl and mash using a potato masher, leaving some larger chunks for texture.
- Add the salt, pepper, and cayenne and stir to combine.
- Add the tomatoes, onions, garlic, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro and stir to combine.
- Add in Tiger Sauce and stir to combine.
- Lay plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and allow to sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.