Back to top
- 1/4 c. - Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 3 T. - apple cider vinegar
- 1 T. - snipped chives
- 1 - garlic clove, pressed
- salt, to taste
- 1 tsp. - TryMe® Wine & Pepper Worcestershire Sauce
- hot sauce to taste
- 1/2 c. - vegetable oil
- 1 c. - coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 c. - assorted salad greens
- 3 medium-size - ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 - cucumbers, thinly sliced
- COMBINE the mayonnaise, vinegar, chives, garlic, sugar, salt, Worcestershire, and hot sauce in a food processor or electric blender. Pulse several times to blend. With the motor running, slowly add the oil in a steady stream. Fold in the parsley, cover and chill.
- ARRANGE the salad greens on salad plates. Arrange tomato and cucumber slices over the greens, and drizzle with the dressing and serve.