Back to top
Roasted Potato Salad with Garlic Aioli
4 to 6 servings
Homemade garlic aioli and a sherry vinaigrette combined to deliver a unique potato salad packed with intense flavor. This hearty side dish holds its own when paired with spicy barbecue or smoky grilled foods.
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed to a paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds creamer potatoes (or Yellow Finn), quartered
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make Sherry Vinaigrette: Combine vinegar, shallot, rosemary, mustard and olive oil in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Make Garlic Aioli: Combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl; whisk well. Set aside for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Toss the potatoes in the vinaigrette. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and roast until potatoes are tender and golden brown, about 30 to 35 minutes. Remove potatoes from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and toss with the garlic aioli. Serve warm or at room temperature.