Back to top
Avocado Mayonnaise is a luscious addition to any dish. It’s nice to have it on hand in the fridge to use on sandwiches, as an aioli on grilled fish or meats, as a taco topping, as a dip or drizzled on roasted veggies.
- 1 ripe avocado
- ⅓ cup Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- COMBINE all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. The avocado mayonnaise can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.