Tiger Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Baked Teriyaki Chicken Wings are a crowd-pleasing snack that always hits the spot. Whip up this easy homemade teriyaki sauce seasoned with the sweet, spicy heat of Tiger Sauce, top with sesame seeds and serve up the ultimate game-day win.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup soy sauce (use Tamari for gluten free)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Tiger Sauce®
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 (1/2-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and fitted with a wire rack. Spray rack with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Make Teriyaki Sauce: Combine soy sauce, sugar, Tiger Sauce, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in pineapple juice and cornstarch; bring to a boil again, stirring until thickened.
- Pat wings dry with paper towels. Brush with Teriyaki Sauce and arrange on the rack. Bake for 15 minutes or until skin starts to brown.
- Flip chicken, brush with sauce again and continue to bake for 10 more minutes. Flip chicken again and continue to bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked to 165˚F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove chicken from oven, brush all over with remaining sauce and return to oven. Broil about 3 minutes, or until sauce is lightly browned and sticky looking.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with lime wedges.