Back to top
Bacon and Pimento Cheese Dip
About 1 1/2 Cups
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 12 ounces extra-sharp yellow or white cheddar, coarsely grated, room temperature
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimentos, well-drained
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated sweet onion
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh jalapeño
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet Spanish paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Tiger Sauce® Habanero Lime
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pinches sugar (optional)
- COMBINE cheese, pimentos, mayonnaise, onion, salt, jalapeño, paprika, Tiger Sauce®, cayenne and sugar in a medium mixing bowl, and stir until the cheese is blended with the mayonnaise but still in distinct pieces. Taste and adjust the seasoning, if necessary.
- COVER and refrigerate until slightly firm, at least 1 hour or up to several days.