- 1 - egg, beaten
- 1 cup - milk
- 1/4 cup - corn oil
- 1/4 cup - sugar
- 2 cups - unsifted Presto
- 12 ounce can - blueberries, rinsed and drained or 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Put egg and milk into 2 quart juice shaker. Cover tightly. Hold top and bottom securely and shake vigorously 20 times.
- Add oil, sugar, and Presto. Shake 20 times. Batter will be lumpy. (Alternate Method: Mix together first four ingredients. Stir in flour.)
- Fold in 12 ounce can of blueberries, rinsed and drained or 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake in 400° oven for 15 to 20 minutes.