Back to top
Hibiscus Tea Syrup
Luzianne® Iced Hibiscus Tea can be made into a tangy-sweet syrup used to flavor soda water, cocktails, as a drizzle on ice creams and sorbets or even on pancakes and waffles.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Family Size bags Luzianne® Hibiscus Iced Tea
- ¾ cup water
- COMBINE sugar and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Once sugar is dissolved, reduce heat to medium-low and continue to simmer until the sugar slightly reduces and becomes syrupy.
- ADD tea bags, remove from heat and let steep for at least 10 minutes.
- REMOVE tea bags, squeezing out all of the liquid.
- TRANSFER syrup to a resealable jar or container. Store syrup in a covered container in refrigerator for up to 1 month.