6 - 8 servings
Buttermilk adds a tangy bite to creamy, crunchy classic slaw – and no spring or summer cookout, picnic, smoked meat feast or fish fry is complete without it. Keep it in a fridge or cooler until the last minute and serve it chilled as the perfect complement to foods hot off the grill.
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar, unseasoned
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) bag Tri-Color Coleslaw
- Combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, red wine vinegar, Creole mustard, celery seeds, salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Toss with cabbage mix until combined. Allow to chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.