Back to top
Chai Iced Coffee
- 8 tablespoons ground New England® Coffee
- 2 teaspoons cardamom, ground
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Use your favorite brewing method to make 4 cups of New England® Coffee, mixing the ground cardamom in with the coffee grounds first.
- Add sugar and almond extract to the hot coffee, and mix until dissolved.
- Let cool.
- Half-fill 4 tall glasses with crushed iced, then fill up with chilled coffee.
- Add a spoonful of cream to each, just before serving.