Back to top
Cheddar Bacon Dip
Everyone loves bacon, and here it’s combined with cheese and sweet and spicy chili sauce. Pro tip: Freshly grated cheese has more flavor than purchased, packaged cheese. It’s worth the extra effort.
- 1 ½ cups Blue Plate® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- ⅓ to ½ cup chopped green onions (white and green parts)
- 10 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons sweet and spicy chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Crackers, for serving
- COMBINE mayonnaise, cheddar, ⅓ cup green onions, bacon, chili sauce, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in a large bowl. Taste. Add remaining green onions, and adjust seasonings, if needed.
- COVER and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Keeps well up to 2 days.