Back to top
- 5 1/2 ounces of butter
- 5 ounces sugar
- 2 ounces chopped hazelnuts
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup New England® Coffee
- 1 square bar or 2 ounces of plain dark chocklate
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Mix the sugar and butter in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the egg, flour, vanilla extract, and baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Finally add the coffee, nuts, and chocolate.
- Using a tablespoon, drop the dough onto a baking paper or greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and let cool on a cooling rack.