Back to top
Green Tea and Honey Hot Toddy
Having some Luzianne® Iced Green Tea bags in the pantry means this soothing, lemony hot toddy is there for the making on a cold or rainy day.
- 1 family size bag Luzianne®️ Iced Green Tea
- 6 ounces water
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons raw, local honey
- 1 sprig mint (or lemon verbena or lemon balm) for garnish
- BRING water to a boil and remove from heat. Add tea bag and steep for up to 5 minutes (or longer for a very strong brew).
- REMOVE and discard tea bag. Pour tea into a warm mug and add rum, lemon juice and honey; stir until honey dissolves.
- Garnish with sprig of mint and serve.