- ½ cup Tiger Sauce Habanero
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1¼ pounds large shell-on shrimp, preferably head-on and either boiled or steamed
Bring Tiger Sauce Habanero, lemon juice, Creole seasoning, salt and pepper to a gentle simmer in a large skillet over medium-low. Whisking constantly, gradually add butter a few pieces at a time. Whisk until all butter is incorporated and sauce is emulsified. Add shrimp and cook, tossing gently and adjusting heat as needed to keep sauce just below a simmer, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.