Back to top
Alabama-Style White BBQ Sauce
1 1/2 Cups
Most states in the South have their own style of BBQ sauce, and Alabama is no exception. This tangy, mayonnaise-based sauce complements everything from burgers to chicken to ribs, and it’s great as a marinade and dipping sauce, too.
- 1 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic, mashed to a paste
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- COMBINE all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- COVER and refrigerate until ready to use. (Sauce can be made in advance and refrigerated in a resealable container for several days.)