Back to top
Irish Crème Cupcakes
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups Bailey’s Irish Crème or your favorite Irish Crème
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons New England® Irish Crème Coffee
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy, about 2-3 minutes with a stand mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Irish Crème, water, and coffee. Mix well.
- In a third bowl, thoroughly combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture, alternating with the liqueur mixture.
- Beat on medium speed for approximately 2 minutes.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for about 20 minutes.