Back to top
This delicious seafood salad is very easy to make. Seasoned with tarragon and served atop endive spears, it makes an elegant appetizer for any occasion.
- 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat, small diced
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons shallot, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons celery, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- Kosher salt and white pepper, to taste
- 2 heads Belgian endive
- Combine lobster, mayonnaise, shallot, celery, lemon juice, tarragon, lemon zest, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon lobster salad onto endive and serve immediately.