1 quart, about 4 cocktails
Green tomatoes, cucumber, lime and green tea are paired perfectly with plenty of spicy jalapeño and horseradish to make this deliciously herbaceous Bloody Mary. It’s the perfect green drink for St. Patrick’s Day and makes a fun brunch or tailgating cocktail, too.
- 4 cups green tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup English cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 8 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces Luzianne® Family Size Iced Green Tea Bags
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt (or to taste)
- 4 cocktail skewers with black olives, peppers, cucumber, cherry tomato and a lime wedge
- Combine green tomatoes, cucumber, lime juice, jalapeño, cilantro, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish in a blender and process until very smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve, pressing out all of the juice.
- Stir in vodka and green tea and season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve over ice, garnished with a skewer of black olives, peppers, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and a lime wedge, if desired.