Back to top
Lemon Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- 1 1/2 cup (3 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 large eggs
- 2 lemons, finely zested
- 3 cups sifted Swans Down Cake Flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, for glaze
- 1 cup sugar, for glaze
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F
- BUTTER and lightly flour bundt pan.
- SIFT Swans Down Cake Flour and measure out 3 cups.
- CREAM butter, cream cheese and lemon zest in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- ADD 2 eggs, 1 cup sugar, one cup Swans Down Cake Flour.
- MIX on low speed until all ingredients are incorporated. Scrape bowl.
- REPEAT 2 more times with remaining eggs, flour and sugar, scraping bowl after each addition.
- ADD vanilla extract.
- BAKE for 1 hour 15 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- COOL in pan for 15 minutes.
- MAKE GLAZE: Heat lemon juice and sugar in small pot (or in microwave) until sugar dissolves.
- INVERT cake onto a cooling rack set over a sheet pan. Allow to cool to touch.
- WITH a toothpick, poke holes all over the cake.
- BRUSH glaze over slightly cooled cake.
- COOL completely before slicing.