Back to top
Pink Fry Sauce
1 and a quarter cup
Try this quick and easy pink fry dipping sauce that’s not just for fries, it’s great on tater tots, burgers, shrimp or fish!
- 1 cup Blue Plate®️ Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- COMBINE mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard powder, white vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl; whisk well.
- LET stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. The sauce can be kept refrigerated in a resealable container for up to 2 weeks.