Back to top
Quick Caesar Salad Dressing
1 1/2 cups
Fresh greens and salad veggies deserve a fresh, homemade dressing. Using Blue Plate® Mayonnaise as a base is the fast and foolproof way to make a great Caesar salad dressing.
- 1 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 anchovies, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice + extra to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce and salt in a medium bowl and whisk well.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and then water a little at a time until desired consistency is reached. If necessary add a little more lemon juice. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve or refrigerate immediately.