Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
There’s a smoked salmon plate with capers, dill and onions in every delicious bite of these gorgeous deviled eggs. Remember the recipe because everyone will be asking for it.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon capers, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest + extra for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Red onion, finely diced, for garnish
- Dill sprigs, for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, carefully remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Press yolks through a fine mesh strainer into a small bowl. In the bowl of a food processor, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, smoked salmon, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, capers, lemon zest, salt and cayenne pepper and pulse until well combined and fairly smooth. Add the egg yolks and process for another minute.
Transfer egg mixture to a piping bag and pipe filling into the well of each egg white.
- Garnish with lemon zest, red onion and dill.