Back to top
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Tasty Mediterranean seasoning makes this a go-to Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Cook it low and slow in the slow cooker or quickly in the microwave. Either way it’s a crowd pleaser for game day or any party.
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup Blue Plate® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (6.5-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and small diced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup pepper Monterey Jack cheese
- Veggie sticks (crudités), crackers or chips, for serving
- Defrost spinach and drain in a colander to remove excess water.
- Spray the inside of a 1- to 2 ½-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and bell pepper.
- Transfer to a slow cooker. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir well before serving with crackers, chips or crostini.
- Alternate preparation: Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe container and heat on high setting for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the dip is warm and cheese is melted.