Strawberry Hibiscus Tea Pops
Freshly brewed, tart hibiscus tea pairs with honey and fresh pureed strawberries to give “iced tea” a new meaning. Kids of all ages can enjoy these easy-to-make frozen treats anytime you’re grilling – or just chilling – outside on a hot, sunshiny day.
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1/2 cup spring water
- 1 bag Luzianne® Family Size Hibiscus Iced Tea
- 3 tablespoons honey (or agave)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Bring spring water just to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from heat, add tea bag and steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bag. Add honey and stir well to dissolve.
- Place tea, strawberries and coconut water in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into molds and freeze until ready to serve.
- For best results, pre-chill the ice pop molds in the freezer and chill the brewed tea in the fridge before pouring it into the molds.
- Loosen the frozen pops from the molds by running the bottom of the mold under cool or lukewarm water for a minute or two; the frozen pops should then easily slide out.