Back to top
Caprese Pasta Salad
Choose fun pasta shapes for this easy pasta salad, a great side dish or entrée.
- 8 ounces strozzapreti pasta (or other pasta in fun shapes)
- 8 ounces small mozzarella balls (bocconcini), halved
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 3/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, halved
- 1/2 cup black or green olives, pitted and halved
- 2 to 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh basil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh mint
- Creamy Sherry Vinaigrette
- Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- Combine mozzarella, tomatoes, arugula, artichoke hearts, olives, basil and mint in a large bowl and toss with the vinaigrette. Add pasta and mix well.
- Cover and let stand for at least 1 hour to marinate before serving. Serve at room temperature.