Lemon-Raspberry Infused Iced Green Tea
Our smooth Green Tea is a delicious complement to tart raspberries, fragrant lemon and the flowery sweetness of honey. Great for Sunday brunch or with smoky barbecued meats.
- 4 cups cold water, divided
- 1 Luzianne® Family Size Iced Green Tea bag
- ¼ cup honey
- 10 raspberries, lightly crushed to release flavor, plus more for garnish
- 2 lemon wedges
- Bring 2 cups cold water to a rolling boil. Gently pour water over tea bag. Steep 3-5 minutes; remove tea bag and sweeten with honey. Add the 2 remaining cups water. Transfer to an infusion pitcher.*
- Add raspberries and lemon to infusion basket and place in pitcher. Chill tea mixture in fridge for 3 hours.
- To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with additional raspberries.
*If you don’t have an infusion pitcher, simply add tea, raspberries and lemon to a pitcher and chill 3 hours; to serve, strain into iced-filled glasses and garnish with additional raspberries.