Back to top
Tiger Pepper Jelly
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 cup poblano pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup TryMe Tiger Sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 1.75 ounce package powdered pectin
- Sterilize six 8-ounce jars.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat and add the yellow, red, jalapeno and poblano peppers.
- Add the Tiger sauce and apple cider vinegar and stir well. Add the pectin and bring to a boil.
- Add the sugar and cook over high heat, stirring, until it comes to a boil. Cook for 1 ½ to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and ladle jelly into sterile jars, filling to ¼-inch from top of jar. Cover with the lids and screw the bands on tight.
- Place jars into canner with hot water completely covering the jars. Cook on high heat until it comes to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes then remove from heat. Let cool.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.