Caramel Chicory Latte
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce + extra for garnish
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot, freshly brewed* French Market®️ 100% Ground Chicory
- flaky salt, for garnish, if desired
*Brew ground chicory just like you brew coffee. See package instructions.
- Combine the milk, caramel sauce and brown sugar in a saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until it is frothy and close to simmering, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and whisk in vanilla extract.
- Pour brewed chicory into a coffee cup or latte glass and top with milk mixture.
- Garnish with caramel sauce and flaky salt, if desired.